Thursday, February 26, 2009

to a lovely pediatrician, dictated by Jack and transcribed by his mom

I sent this in the mail today.  Hopefully, its intentions will be well-received.

Dear Dr. Woehling,

You asked me to write you a letter when I started going poop on the potty, and I did it!  I've gone ten times since I visited you!  I like Miralax because it makes my poop soft.  I did NOT like the enemas because they were like little drills.  Every time I poop, my Grandma takes me on an outing.  I even drew a picture of my poop for you. {unfortunately not included in this post.} Thank you for telling me lots of good ideas!  See you soon!

Love,
Jack Richards


5 comments:

Monica Hudson said...

PLEASE tell me you are sending that to his pediatrician!! That is priceless! All the great achievements this ife has to offer! Congrats, Jack - it's a whole new world out there!

Rosie said...

Words cannot describe how cute that is! Tell him I am proud of him and that we miss him;) Yes, I would love your bumper if you are willing and yes I have a bag of girl clothes for you...just waiting for me to get off my lazy butt and mail them to you! Soon! love ya

jamkmb said...

that might just be the best post you've ever had on here...thanks jack!

Camilla Millar said...

OH, that's funny!

Rosie said...

i, todd, am getting my monthly view of your blog, and just wanted to say that i love your blog. that's it! See ya.