Thursday, July 24, 2008

Grant's "I'll Never Do" list

This list was compiled this morning by the author. Grant would like to share it. Spelling has not been edited.
1. I'll never take a tub.
2. I'll never have a dinosaur party.
3. I'll never say bad words.
4. I'll never remember mokingbirds.
5. I'll never go ice cateing.
6. I'll never pudt a snowball on my ie.
7. I'll never touch the fire.
8. I'll never boge. (budge.)
9. I'll never watch Wonder Pets.
10. I'll never spell enething with a j, not inclooding Jack.
11. I'll never look for bugs not inclooding spiders.
12. I'll never wash my hands with cold water.
13. I'll never mete an aligaitor.
14. I'll never travel too antartica.
15. I'll never eat chees.
16. I'll never hide in or by a spiderweb.
17. I'll never make dertey food.
18. I'll never mess up fernicher.

There you have it. At least he'll never budge!

6 comments:

Camilla Millar said...

That is so cute-- what a smarty pants!

Dan and Hailey said...

Dude, Jenny, seriously... That was the funniest thing I've read in a long time. Thanks!

Dan

Rosie said...

Todd and I are busting at the seams! That was hilarious and so Grant. Our favorite was that he'll never stick snow on his ie. Hey you have to give it to the kid that his phonetics are totally correct...just blame the misspelling on the english language. See you soon

Amy F said...

So cute. What a thinker!

Hinckley Haven said...

He is a gem - where does he come up with this stuff? I love that little guy and so sad he did not come over to record before I moved. Have a good one and happy belated to Jack.
Shannan

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, that list is hilarious!! What a character.

Grant, I'm with you on the Wonder Pets buddy. Could definitely do without!