Sunday, January 25, 2009

oh, jacky...


Jack, Jacker, Jacksters, Jackaroo. He is my little man. What an exuberant fellow he is! When he's happy, man oh man is he an affectionate kiddo. He comes at life passionately, to put it mildly...

Yesterday, we're at Borders. "Mom, can I have a present?' "No, Jacky."

A few minutes later, "Mom, can Grant have a present?" "No, sorry, bud. Christmas is over and I don't have money for presents right now."

Again, a few minutes later, " Mom!!" (and let me be clear here, when Jack wants my or anyone's attention, he means business. LOUD and clear!) "Mom, do we still have some cookies?"

"Yes, bud."
"Well Mom, I don't need money. I'll just get Grant his present... with cookies!

I love him.

2 comments:

Matt and Becca said...

How we miss Mr. Jacky Pants and his family! Thanks for sharing these anecdotes of your lives. We'll take anything we can get! Love you!

Camilla Millar said...

What a cutie!