Monday, January 12, 2009

Caroline is 2 months!





la-dee-da... here is our little babe at 2 months. How time flies! She continues to be such a happy, good baby... so tolerant of all the commotion, and very expressive. She is a joy! It's interesting what three kids (and the fact that it's freezing outside) will do to you! I used to go insane if I didn't leave the house at least once a day. Now, I'll do anything to avoid it! Grocery shopping online, check. (Hey, with free delivery, who wouldn't?) Have Nate run to CVS on his way home, check. Carpool as much as possible to preschool and praise the school bus, check.
So why is it that my days just seem to zip by?






5 comments:

Erin said...

She's just beautiful! Don't you just love little girls? So fun. We are hoping to do the opposite of you, gender-wise... we are hoping we get a little guy (coming in August)!

Love to all of you!
~the Guenters

Mel said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!
Hanna cannot wait to meet her little friend. I can't believe it has been two months already.

Camilla Millar said...

Free delivery? Awesome. . . .I bet you save money, too because you don't just pick up stuff on spur of the moment.

And what cute pictures. She is so cute!

Rob and Kelli said...

What a cutie!!! She is so darling. You must be so proud. I'm with you on avoiding going out. All of a sudden it just seems easier to chill at home-especially when the numbers increase. No complaints about that!

Heather said...

all i can say is she is a beauty.
i stay in as well. they need there nap time... we don't mess with that. it is my only break! :)