Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloweenin'

Halloween, for us, is more of a season than a holiday. Our festivities began with our annual "Hayride to the Witches House" at Linvilla Orchards. We went with Dan and Hailey and Preston the Great, and are bummed that we don't have a picture with them...
The ward party and trunk-or-treat, always a hit

Jack, aka Darth Vader, making his preschool class debut


He took himself VERY seriously



Grant, aka Swamp Monster, enjoying his class party. I was able to help out as one of the homeroom moms... what an entertaining event!

Marching along at the school Halloween Parade

And, the trick-o-treating itself. Our good friends the Dudleys had us over for the world's best manicotti ever. I was flying solo because Nate was working nights, but I hauled my big self around two neighborhoods and we had a great time.
Hope everyone had a great one! By the way, I'm dilated to a 3 and fully effaced, as of Monday. Let's get this girl out!!!














5 comments:

Mel said...

What a fun Halloween. I too think it is a season and not just a holiday; glad to know I am not the only one.
I can't wait to see little Caroline when she makes her debut. Any day now, that is so crazy!

Rob and Kelli said...

Jenny-I'm so excited for you. Good luck with everything...and I can't wait to see pics of your sweet Caroline. Looks like you had a great Halloween season!!!

Kate said...

We just love you guys and can't wait to meet miss Caroline. I have money down she comes Saturday night!

Natalie said...

I hear you about trekking around all prego by yourself on Halloween. so fun huh? I will be so SO jealous if you have baby before me! But sounds like you are much further along....good luck with it all!

Camilla Millar said...

OH, sorry Nate was gone. . . .(but not surprised, hah)!

I am very impressed with the swamp thing costume. . . .I don't think I've ever heard of that before.