Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun

Of course, the obligatory Halloween blog post. We had a great time. The kids did a fun little witch hunt in Narberth, which is the cutest, most quaint little Philly suburb. We'll definitely make that a tradition. They had a blast.

Here they are in all their "fishy-ness!" My friend lent me an awesome fish head that I wore, but alas, my big plan to get Nate in a mermaid costume failed miserably. I'm still holding out for Elvis next year...


this was Nate's little "project:" carving 22 oranges with his surgical scalpels for Grant's class party. I knew those scalpels would come in handy at some point! He says he's not going to eat an orange for a least a couple months...


hunting for witches in downtown Narberth


Go Phillies.







6 comments:

Heather said...

lovin the oranges... way to go nate. i wish i could have seen the mermaid!! ;) super cute outfits...with super cute kids in them. i love halloween costumes. :)

Jessie said...

Those costumes are terrific! Great theme!

Andrea said...

Those oranges are great! I would love to do that for a future class party, but how long did they take him?? How nice to have a healthy halloween option...

Camilla Millar said...

Tell Nate that my dear hubby dressed up as a woman. Wig and all. He even stuffed a bra with socks. Real men dress as women.

Love the theme.

Those oranges were terrific. Seriously a labor of love.

Rosie said...

Hello its me again. I just have to take a moment and freak out that Caroline is almost a year... days away. Oh my ... Time goes toooooo fast. What are your plans for the holidays... we BETTER see you!!!

Janell said...

We had fun with you guys in Narberth. Thanks again for letting us tag along! Those pumpkin oranges look awesome! Jeff carved our pumpkin with some of his dental tools. I'm at least glad to see he's getting his money's worth out of them.