Monday, June 28, 2010

Blogging, Round II

Hello? Hello!
Heaven only knows who's still loyal enough to check in around here.
So.
Nate and I went south to Puerto Rico to celebrate 10 years of marriage.
It was H-O-T!













Anyway, while we were there, my email and our blog was hacked into. Picture "Just Livin' the Dream"-- all in Spanish! We instantly and temporarily decided to make the blog private, without sending anyone an invite. Sorry to those faithful followers who were stumped and possibly insulted-- your requests for invites were inspiring, enough so that I'm going to take another jab at blogging regularly. A daunting thought, indeed! Nevertheless, I am fully committed. Stay tuned...
I must say that I love this man. I love his kindness, his humor, his sarcasm, his friendship, his tolerance (of me), and his amazing ability to balance his obligations with grace and selflessness. And, he's H-O-T. We had a great time, just enjoying each other, and letting everything else....go.

7 comments:

thederricks said...

Looks like a fun trip! Happy 10 year!!!

Janilynn said...

Happy 10 years! It is good to hear from you, sounds like all is going well. I am glad you had a great time on your trip, you both deserve it!

Julie said...

I'm still loyal. Sorry about the hacking. Happy Anniversary!

Heather said...

glad your back. at first i was like what the heck...now it all makes sense. sorry about the mess.
the vacation looks amazing!!! happy 10 you truly deserve it. let me know if you decide to go private! :)

xoxo.

Kate said...

life just got that much better knowing you are back to blogging. whew! glad to have you back. that trip looks like so much fun! happy 10 years :)

jamkmb said...

nice pictures. tell Nate he's a dork :)

Camilla Millar said...

That hacking thing is really disturbing.