Thursday, July 9, 2009

sweet car- oline...



My dear friend, Katie, just moved away and sent me these photos she snapped of Caroline a few weeks ago. I thought they captured her expressive little self so well. She is a growing girl... giggling, waving, giving "kisses", loving her brothers to death, and making her every whim and desire known to all! We love her.

By the way, Kate just moved to Utah and is a fantastic professional photographer. I'm sure she's booking up quickly, so for all you Utah folks who may be interested, check her out here. You will not be disappointed! Katie, we miss you!

9 comments:

Hailey said...

She just keeps growing and growing and she's as cute as ever. Oh, I miss her...

Julie said...

Very cute. She reminds me of Grant. Good to talk with you yesterday. Call when you're in town.

Matt and Becca said...

Just wanted to remind you that you're coming in TWO WEEKS!! I.Can't.Wait.

Do you mind if we just move in with you guys while you're here so we can live up every minute with you?? :)

Camilla Millar said...

Those are great pictures! I'm sure it helps to have such a darling subject. . . .

Heather said...

OMG she is the cutest jenny. i heart the first picture!!!

Meredith said...

Wow, so cute! I really will have to look her up!
We are so excited to see you and your fam coming up! It will be lots of fun!
BTW, cute shirt... :)

Janell said...

Yea! I found your blog! It's so cute. Your adorable personality totally comes out in your posts! I love the pics of Caroline! She is just a perfect little girl! If I don't see you, have a blast in Utah! We'll miss you!

Janell

Kate said...

Ahhh Jenny my dear! I've been meaning to call you. My Jack has been talking about Jack Richards almost every day. It nearly breaks my heart. Please please we'd love to see you when you come to Utah. Just call my cell and we'll arrange something. Even if it's just an trip to grab some ice cream. Loves loves,
Kate

Rob and Kelli said...

Oh my darlingness. She is absolutely adorable. Hope you guys are doing well!