Thursday, April 16, 2009

yikes...

I just finished teaching a long stretch of piano students.  As I glanced in the mirror afterwards on my way into the kitchen, I noticed a horrendous amount of ink smeared all over my face!  I knew my pen had leaked onto my hand during the first lesson of the day, but I guess the damage was more far-fetched than I suspected!

The question is:  how in the world did all my students take me seriously all afternoon as I sat ten inches from their faces looking like the biggest dork?????  I've really got to hand it to them.  Had the situation been reversed, I would've been way too immature to keep a straight face!

2 comments:

Elise said...

Ha ha ha. Well, at least you know that your kids have a lot of respect for your authority... : D

Porsche said...

HAHA OH Jenny how I miss you! Well not for to much longer because I'll be home in 9 DAYS!!!!