Friday, February 20, 2009

mostly for the out-of-towners

Here are a few pics of us mosying around... nothing too exciting, especially considering my great lack of photography skills.  Grandparents and other adoring fans: feel free to look past that and enjoy the exquisitely dashing Richards clan.


sledding with Grandpa: could life get any better?


Here's what I woke up to one morning.  Never could I have imagined how priceless some 99-cent safari hats from Michael's could be.


This is Miss Caroline, pre-baldness.  Sure enough, she's losing hair by the hour!  We're holding our breath to see what comes in.  In the meantime, she's got some really cute veins on her head.



Ring-Around-the-Rosy with Grandma, aka Jack's fiance.  ("But Grandma, if I marry you, then I'll have TWO Grandma Richards!")


Happy 3-month Birthday, sweet Caroline!


This was supposed to be a perfect Valentines Morning photo op with the two boys kissing Caroline on her cheeks.  Sounds cute, right?  Jack, however, decided to let Froghead act as proxy for himself. Froghead doesn't like girls, I was informed, hence the distance from her.


Ah, the ExerSaucer!  A new phase begins, one in which my legs will now be clean shaven!

4 comments:

Monica Hudson said...

LOL! How cute are your kids?!?! Love Mr. Froghead and Caroline is getting so big...and SO cute! Enjoy your shaven legs!

Elise said...

Love the Nate story : ) Cutest kids... so fun. We're going to be in DC again in May. Call me when you have a minute. We may actually be driving your way : ) E

Camilla Millar said...

Ahh, those are great! (I laughed pretty hard at the amputation-- sounds like something I might hear--these surgeons, so callous)

Heather said...

jenny i love the nate stories they make me laugh. your little girl is soooo cute. i hope all is going well with you.